Time to grab yourselves a bargain!
We still have a range of second hand and ex display scuba equipment, as well as some new items, which we are putting on sale for a short period. This time the sale is moving to our Amphibian Scuba store in West Norwood on Saturday 30th July.
This is a great opportunity to grab a bargain, especially as the cost of scuba equipment, like everything else, is on the increase. Included in the sale will be:
- Second hand & ex display drysuits
- Ex display and second hand BCDs
- Second hand cylinders
- Ex display wetsuits and neoprene accessories
- End of line fins, masks and snorkels
- Wings, Backplates, Harnesses and twinset accessories
- A whole range of general accessories such as pouch belts, reels & smbs,
The sale takes place at Amphibian Scuba our West Norwood shop (44A Chapel Road, SE27 0UR) on:
Saturday 30th July – 10am – 5pm
Of course what is available will only be whilst stocks last! Please pass on details to your diving friends as this is a great chance for new divers to start their kit collection, or for established divers to pick up some useful spares or pool kit.