The Junior Divemaster course is an exciting new certification course from PADI designed for younger divers who want to climb the PADI professional ladder.
Why learn with Aquanaut?
At Aquanaut this course is completed on an internship basis. This means you work alongside our team of instructors, working with real students and you can progress at your own pace depending on your available time.
As we are a PADI 5* Instructor Developent Centre, you will work with and be mentored by senior instructors (including our in-house Course Director James Wilkinson). This approach not only gets you the best out of the Junior DM course, but sets you up ready to become a full divemaster once you turn 18 and embark on the instructor training program.
We are not about achieving the minimum to tick a box, we work with you to be the best you can be.
About the Course
Mentored by one of our Staff Instructors, throughout the course you will gain knowledge and role model techniques that will set you on the road to becoming a true dive professional.
PADI Junior Divemaster Course Description
The PADI Junior Divemaster course teaches you to be a leader and take charge of dive activities. Through knowledge development sessions, waterskills exercises and workshops, and hands-on practical assessment, you develop the skills to organise and direct a variety of scuba diving activities. Topics and practical workshops include:
- The role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers
- Diver safety and risk management
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills
- The business of diving and your career
- Awareness of the dive environment
- Dive setup and management
- Mapping an open water site
- Conducting dive briefings
- Organising a search and recovery project
- Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course
- Minimum 15 years of age
- Advanced Open Water Diver and Rescue Diver or have an equivalent certification from another training organisation. CPR and first aid training completed in the last 24 months.
- 20 logged dives
34 Coombe Road,
Surrey, KT2 7AG
- Course tuition & mentoring throughout course
- Air Fills
- Divemaster E-Learning
What’s Not Included
- Equipment Hire
- Entrance to Dive Sites – £10 – £18 per day (payable directly to site.)
Divemaster including PADI Divemaster E-Learning
Please note: Course price does NOT include the PADI Application Fee
For Packages, Options and Discounts
Including Advanced Open Water, Rescue Diver, EFR etc….