Haven’t been diving lately and want a quick scuba refresher? The ReActivate™ program is the perfect way to update your dive skills and knowledge from the PADI Open Water Diver Course before jumping back into the water.
Whether you want a few reminders or need to go over the basics, ReActivate is personalised for you: You conveniently review scuba concepts on your tablet / mobile device or computer, then go diving with a PADI Professional.
It’s quick and easy, and a good way to prepare for your next PADI course or get ready for a holiday.
The best part is, divers who complete both the knowledge and in-water skill refresher receive a replacement certification card with a ReActivated date on it.
ReActivate Course Description
- Shortly after booking, you will receive an email with your unique access code. You will then be able to access the relevant knowledge development online or via the App (IOS or Android).
- Complete the ReActivate knowledge review online or via the App – this should take approximately 1.5 hours
- Book your ReActivate Pool session with Aquanaut. We can run Reactivate pool sessions most Wednesday evenings at New Malden Leisure Centre and Friday evenings at Putney Leisure Centre.
- On completion of both the pool session and the knowledge development you will receive a ReActivated certification card of your choice (most divers select their most advanced certification).
- Instructor-led Pool Based Session
- Access to ReActivate Online or App (IOS or Android) Knowledge Development
- Replacement Certification Card on completion of the Pool and Knowledge Development Sessions
- Equipment Hire
What’s Not Included
Transport (we will do our best to arrange lifts if needed)
- You must have proof of diver certification or be enrolled in a scuba training program
- You should be in relatively good health and fitness and you will need to make sure that you can answer ‘no’ to all the questions on the medical questionnaire, if not you will need medical clearance from a doctor.
Theory: Home Study, via App (iOS or Android)
Pool: New Malden (Wednesdays), Putney (Fridays), Croydon (Occasional weekends & Bank Holidays)