Have you ever wondered what it is like to breathe underwater and to be at one with the marine life?
The feeling is amazing and has to be experienced to be believed. Once you have tried scuba diving you realise a whole new world is open to you.
The Discover Scuba experience allows you to experience scuba diving in a safe, swimming pool environment and under the close supervision of one of our highly qualified instructors.
Why learn with Aquanaut?
- Our staff are here to help you learn to dive, not just tick a box.
- We keep our class sizes small so that you feel more comfortable and confident so you enjoy your session more.
- Everything is explained in simple steps, guided by our experienced instructing team.
- We understand that everyone is not necessarily a natural on day 1!
After a short briefing and demonstaration of the equipment, your session starts in the shallow water. From there on you will experience the wonder of being under water. You will sense weightlessness for the first time and very quickly you will feel like a real diver!
In total you will spend about 1 hour in the pool.
- Minimum age 10
- You should be comfortable in the water.
- You should be in relatively good health and fitness and you will need to make sure that you can answer ‘no’ to all the questions on the medical questionnaire, if not you will need medical clearance from a doctor.
When and Where?
Wednesdays: New Malden Leisure Centre, 8pm – 10pm
Fridays: Putney Leisure Centre, 8pm – 10pm
Occasional Weekends & Bank Holidays: Croydon High School