The UK speciality instructor weekend is a weekend of speciality training specifically aimed towards UK instructors. Over the course of the weekend you’ll complete the following 5 specialities: Wreck, Deep, Nitrox, Search & Recovery and Drysuit. The course takes place over 2 days.
PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer Course Description
You’ll complete 6 dives for the 4 specialities that require in water training and one theory session for Nitrox. For each speciality we’ll show you lots of teaching tips and techniques for all the courses.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Be certified as a PADI OWSI
- A valid HSE Dive medical (within 12 months)
The course usually takes place over 2 days at Wraysbury, Stoney Cover or Vobster Quay
- Course tuition & mentoring throughout course
- Air Fills
- As an added bonus you’ll be able to return on another UK speciality weekend and complete 3 more specialities free of charge!
What’s Not Included
- Transport and dive site entrance.
- Equipment hire, although specialist equipment like ropes and lift bags are provided.
- Speciality Application Fee to PADI.
- Please note that the 3 additional specialities cannot include the following: Night, O2 Provider or Sidemount.
For Packages, Options and Discounts
Including EFRI, Assistant Instructor, OWSI, MSDT etc….