Are you passionate about scuba diving? Then share the fun and you might have a new dive buddy soon!
Bring your friends and family to Aquanaut to experience the incredible underwater world during the PADI Discover Scuba 2014 event!
Dates: 20th & 22nd August 2014
Where:20th at New Malden Leisure Centre, 22nd at Putney Leisure Centre. 7.45 – 10pm. Limited spaces so booking required
By completing a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience as part of PADI Discover Scuba 2014, your friends and family can take their first underwater breath in a safe environment under the supervision of a fully-qualified PADI Professional. What’s more, they’ll get to take away a range of benefits* too:
• A 33-page colour guide to take home, packed full of tips and reminders
• Access to a 90-day free trial of both ScubaEarth Premium and the Digital PADI Diving Society
• A free PADI Discover Scuba Diving e-Card to recognise their diving experience
• The first section of the PADI Open Water Diver Online course via PADI eLearning for free
• A £20 voucher to redeem against the PADI Open Water Diver course
• A ‘cool’ PADI wristband
So, whether your loved ones are interested in marine life, shipwrecks, photography or just the sheer tranquility of scuba diving, the adventure will capture their lifetime’s imagination. By taking part in the PADI Discover Scuba 2014 they will be able to start their own journey to explore what really lies beneath the waves. All they need to do is contact the Aquanaut shop to book their pool session* and bring their swimwear and a sense of adventure!
* limited spaces available, booking required.
Please note, all participants need to be medically fit to dive medical statement