Come and dive the beautiful Maltese islands with Aquanaut. Set in the crystal clear Mediterranean sea, the diving is second to none in Europe with amazing wrecks and stunning sea life these islands have something for everyone!
Dates: 20-27 May 2013
Price: £650 includes:
- return flights with Air Malta inc 20kg of hold luggage
- 4 star Hotel accommodation B&B at the Topaz Hotel, St. Pauls Bay
- 5 days guided diving (tanks and weights) with Scubatech, St. Pauls Bay
- 7 days jeep hire
- Extra hold luggage 30 euros each way for 32kg
- Days boat diving to Comino (absolutely fantastic day trip) 20 euros
- Day trip to Gozo to dive the world famous Blue Hole. 11 euros for ferry
- Additional kit hire from the shop (also available once in Malta)
This trip has been organised and you’re dives will be guided by one of our senior Instructors, Matt, who will be offering PADI courses throughout the trip.
- Advanced Open Water £219
- Peak Performance Buoyancy £119
- Nitrox £99
- Underwater Naturalist £119
- Deep Speciality £169
- AWARE Fish Identification £119
- Wreck Speciality £169
- Digital Underwater Photography £119
To book on to the trip a deposit of £300 will need to be paid by 25/02/13. Full Payment after that. Contact us at email@example.com for more information and to book your place. Hurry as there are only 10 spaces available.