Aquanaut is taking part in a brand new PADI event, designed to encourage new scuba divers to jump in and learn to dive.
Date: 25th Sept @ New Malden Leisure Centre & 27th September @ Putney Leisure Centre
How: Contact Aquanaut to find out more and book a place
Taking place on 25th & 27th September, Into the Blue 2013 will enable participants to take their first underwater breath in a safe environment under the supervision of a fully-qualified PADI Professional. Plus, we will be offering a 2-for-1 incentive soyou can bring friends and family to share the adventure, too!
We will be offering PADI Discover Scuba Diving experiences with a range of added benefits* including:
• A 33-page colour guide to take home, packed with exciting tips and information
• A limited edition certificate of participation
• Access to a 90-day free trial of both ScubaEarth Premium and the Digital PADI Diving Society
• A free PADI Discover Scuba Diving e-Card to recognise your diving experience
• The first section of the PADI Open Water Diver Online course via PADI eLearning for free
• A £20 voucher to redeem against the PADI Open Water Diver course
• A range of PADI-branded gifts
• Free entry to win one of 50 limited-edition PADI Discover Scuba Diving t-shirts
• An exclusive invitation to the Birmingham Dive Show in October, including a free ticket and presentation for Into the Blue 2013 participants only
Those who already hold a PADI certification are encouraged to share their passion and bring their friends and family to try it too – they’ll get a voucher to spend on PADI Sportswear clothing as a reward.
Whether you are interested in marine life, shipwrecks or just the sheer tranquillity of scuba diving, the adventure will capture your lifetime’s imagination. By taking part in Into the Blue 2013, you will be part of the global diving community and start your journey to explore what really lies beneath the waves.
*Whilst stocks last