Bring your friends and family to Aquanaut Scuba to experience the incredible underwater world during the PADI Discover Scuba Diving 2015 event!
Dates: Wednesday 6th May, Friday 15th May, Wednesday 20th May – 7.45pm – 10pm
Where: The Wednesday sessions will be at New Malden Leisure Centre, the Friday at Putney Leisure Centre.
By completing a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience as part of Discover Scuba Diving 2015, your friends and family can take their first underwater breath in a safe environment under the supervision of a fully-qualified PADI Professional. What’s more, they’ll get to take away a range of goodies* too:
• 33-page colour guide to take home, packed full of tips and reminders
• £20 voucher to redeem against the PADI Open Water Diver course
• Cool PADI wristband
• Access to a 90-day free trial of ScubaEarth
• A free PADI Discover Scuba Diving e-Card to recognise their diving experience
• The first section of the PADI Open Water Diver Online course via PADI eLearning for free
So, whether your loved ones are interested in marine life, shipwrecks, photography or just the sheer tranquility of scuba diving, the adventure will capture their lifetime’s imagination. By taking part in the Discover Scuba Diving 2015 event they will be able to join you as part of the global PADI community and start their own journey to explore what really lies beneath the waves. All you need to bring is your swimwear and a sense of adventure! What are you waiting for?
Call us now to book one of the limited spaces for this great opportunity!
*Whilst stocks last