Join us for a guided trip to Malta from 27th September – 5th October.
The Maltese Islands’ clear blue Mediterranean sea is ideal for scuba diving. All three Islands offer some unique diving experiences with an abundance of reefs, caves and wrecks that make diving here some of the most interesting in the Mediterranean.
The clarity of the sea makes for excellent visibility creating the ultimate conditions for first time divers and beginners. For the more experienced divers, there are plenty of challenging dives to choose from.
We will be staying at the San Anton Hotel in Bugibba (mainland Malta).
The trip will include 5 days guided diving (tank and weights) with a proposed schedule, weather permitting , to include the Rozi, Um El Faroud, The Blue Hole Gozo, Comino Caves.
This trip is suitable for qualified recreational divers of all levels as all all dives will be guided.
Price: £639 (£469 non divers) includes:
- return flights with Air Malta inc 20kg of hold luggage
- 3 star Hotel accommodation B&B at the San Anton Hotel
- 5 days guided diving (tanks and weights)
- 7 days shared transport hire
- Extra hold luggage 30 euros each way for 32kg
- Days boat diving to Comino (absolutely fantastic day trip) 20 euros
- Day trip to Gozo to dive the world famous Blue Hole. 11 euros for ferry
- Additional kit hire from the shop (also available once in Malta)
This trip has been organised and your dives will be guided by one of our Instructors, who will be offering PADI courses throughout the trip.
- Open Water Qualifying Dives – £150 (available the 2 days prior to the main trip)
- Advanced Open Water £219
- Peak Performance Buoyancy £119
- Nitrox £99
- Underwater Naturalist £119
- Deep Speciality £169
- AWARE Fish Identification £119
- Wreck Speciality £169
Interested in Tec Diving in Malta?? If so, let us know as we can stay out there for a second week and run a tec trip!
Still not convinced? Check out this video of some of Malta’s underwater life!
Contact the shop to sign up for this awesome trip 😉