- This event has passed.
Philippines Sardines & Threshers
April 14 - April 29
Moalboal & Malapascua Sardines & Thresher Sharks
Moalboal is quiet town just over 2 hours south of Cebu City and International Airport.
Dive amongst millions of sardines, full of life scenic walls along Panagsama and admire
the beauty of Prescador Island.
Kasai Village Resort, attention to detail is everything. Michael and the team will make
you feel at home and the rooms are completed to a high standard. The dive centre has
everything a diver needs; large camera room, spacious set up and rinse area, fantastic
dive boat and super service from the dive team – you won’t have to do a thing!
Malapascua is the only place in the world where divers can predictably see thresher
sharks. The sharks come up from the deep for a clean on Monad Shoal and it’s not
uncommon to see many individuals during one dive. Plus, there are great day trips to
‘Robinson Crusoe’ style Kalanggaman and Gato Islands and a bit of wreck diving too!
Exotic Resort was the first to start diving with Thresher sharks. The dive centre is a
friendly and slick operation and we’ll have our own boat so we can go wherever we like,
whenever we like! The resort is perfectly located right on the picturesque white sand
|Saturday 14 April 2018||Depart Gatwick, 30kg baggage.|
|Sunday, 15 April 18||Arrive Cebu, transfer to Moalboal, Kasai Village Resort|
|Monday, 16 April 18 –
Saturday, 21 April 18
|Kasai Village Resort – Dive days 1 – 6|
|Sunday, 22 April 18||Depart Moalboal, transfer to Malapascua, Exotic Resort|
|Monday, 23 April 18 –
Friday, 27 April 18
|Malapascua – Exotic Resort – Dive days 1 – 5
|Saturday, 28 April 18||Depart Malapascua, transfer to Cebu, Depart Philippines|
|Sunday, 29 April 18||Arrive Gatwick|
What is included:
- International flights from Gatwick to Cebu, Philippines, 30KG luggage
- Transfers to Moalboal (private van)
- 7 nights Kasai Village resort, SeaView or Poolside room, twin share, full board meals
- 18 day & 1 night dives, nitrox, inc boat, guide, tank & weights
- Transfers to Malapascua (private van & Boat)
- 6 night Exotic Resort, Superior Deluxe or Deluxe room, twin share, full board meals
- 15 day dives & 2 night dives, nitrox, inc boat, guide, tank & weights
- Day trips to Calanggaman Island, Gato Island & Dona Marilyn wreck
- Drinking water at both resorts
- Transfer to Cebu (private van & Boat)
- ATOL & TTA financial protection
- Dive Equipment, Marine sanctuary fees, alcoholic & soft drinks at resorts.
Cost of trip per person £2,990*
*Deposit of £750 required to secure place, contact Lynne at Aquanaut Scuba for details