Come and dive the stunningly beautiful Red Sea, land based in Sharm el Sheikh with Aquanaut. The diving is second to none with beautiful corals, amazing wrecks and stunning sea life the Red Sea has something for divers of all abilities.
Dates: 6th – 13th October 2015
This trip is suitable for divers looking to obtain their PADI Open Water Certification AND qualified divers of all levels as all all dives will be guided.
Price: £795 (£695 non divers) includes:
- return flights with Easy Jet
- 3 star Hotel accommodation B&B at the Falcon Naama Blue based on Twin / Double room
- 5 days guided diving (2 dives per day) with Ocean College(tanks and weights)
- Extra hold luggage
- Days boat diving to Thistlegorm and Dunraven
- Additional kit hire from the shop (also available once in Sharm)
This trip has been organised and your dives will be guided by one of our senior Instructors, Billy, who will be offering PADI courses throughout the trip.
- Open Water Dives £150 (UK completion of knowledge development and confined water)
- Advanced Open Water £219
- Peak Performance Buoyancy £119
- Nitrox £99
- Underwater Naturalist £119
- Deep Speciality £169
- AWARE Fish Identification £119
- Wreck Speciality £169
- Digital Underwater Photography £119
To book on to the trip a deposit of £300 will need to be paid by 11/05/15. Hurry as there are only 10 spaces available.