Aquanaut is still busy busy busy training into the Winter months and we have a jam packed schedule coming up in November.
In addition to the Wednesday and Friday Pool nights when we are running Discover Scuba, ReActivate, Dry Suit Orientations and Open Water courses, we also have the following courses running in Open Water where you can continue your adventure …..
- 14th / 15th November – Advanced Open Water (Wraysbury & NDAC Chepstow) – Dry suit option available
- 14th / 15th November – Deep & Wreck Specialities (NDAC Chepstow)
- 1st, 14th and 29th November – Dry Suit Speciality (Wraysbury)
- 16th November – Enriched Air Speciality (Evening classroom)
- 21st / 22nd / 28th / 29th November – Assistant Instructor (Kingston)
- 23rd / 24th November – Emergency First Response (Evening classroom)
- 28th / 29th November – Rescue Diver (Wraysbury)
So it looks like we will be having a lot of fun out there diving! If any of these courses appeal, you can pop into the Kingston Shop or give us a call for more details. If you prefer, bookings can also be made on our online shop 24/7.
Happy diving 😉